February 2011 email: We have ten acres of rural property. Somebody put traps on our property and our neighbors’ without permission. We have no way to find out who did this.

Since passage of SB364, law now requires trapper ID or NDOW registration number on all traps set on public land. And the public has the right to disturb a trap that poses obvious risk.